We can clean all types of area rugs including braided, Oriental, Persian and Dhurrie area rugs whatever if they are hand or machine made. We can clean most fiber types including wool, silk, cotton as well as synthetic fibers. We offer a pick-up and delivery service. All of the rugs are cleaned at our location in Caldwell, Idaho.
- We will preform an evaluation, remove the rug from under your furnishings, tag, properly roll your rug and transport it to our facility.
- Rugs are thoroughly vacuumed – Some rugs can contain many pounds of loose soil and abrasive soil.
- We will perform a color fastness test – Some rugs may have dyes that can migrate. This test will help us determine the proper pH and cleaning method we will use.
- Rugs are gently cleaned – We have many methods to properly clean area rugs depending on fiber type, construction and dye structure.
- Rugs are hand groomed – The grooming process is crucial to set the nap.
- Rugs are speed dried – Speed drying helps prevent compilations.
- Rugs are evaluated to be re-cleaned if necessary – Rugs are evaluated for quality control. Many rugs will require a second cleaning to meet our standards. There is no extra cost and it is part of our job.
- Fringe is cleaned is detailed – Most fringe will be constructed of cotton and requires specialized cleaning. The fringe is groomed and evaluated after drying.
- Rugs are re-vacuumed, carefully rolled and scheduled for delivery.