Your home may be the most expensive purchase that you make in your lifetime. Water intrusion should not be taken lightly not only to protect your home, but most importantly to protect your family’s health and safety. Water is the source of all life. Mold can develop on hidden saturated materials within the structure in as little as 72 hours. The knowlage of how water migrates through building materials, having the proper testing equipment to locate all hidden water, as well as having an expert level of drying technics is imperative to protect your home and family. Many companies are not certified in water damage restoration (WRT). We also believe that a company who does water damage restoration should also be certified in Applied Microbial Remediation (AMRT) so the technician has a complete understanding how microbes, such as mold, develop in water damaged buildings. We have seen many “botched” water damage jobs where the home owner or a restoration company attempted to remediate and it turn into a preventable mold remediation job.
What Separates Us from the Competition?
- We are IICRC Certified – Most restoration companies are not certified. Some of the certifications we hold are: IICRC Certified Firm, Applied Microbial Remediation Technician (AMRT), Applied Structural Drying Technician (ASD), Water Damage Restoration Technician (WRT), Odor Control Technician (OCT), and Master Water Restorer. Is your restoration company certified? Here is a link to the IICRC website for certification verification. Is my restoration company certified?
- We are mold remediation specialists – We understand how mold develops and how to prevent it. This knowlage could be the difference between a controlled water damage job or a preventable mold remediation job. We believe that all water damage restoration companies should be certified in mold remediation.
- We are licensed contractors in Idaho and Oregon – Idaho RCE-31967, Oregon CCB# 198487 Not only can we dry out your home we can do the repairs as well.
- We use state of the art equipment – Most of the large national brand companies use out dated equipment which could compromise the drying.
- We can remediate solid wood floors – We have technics that allows us to remediate and save solid wood flooring in place where water intrusion has occurred.
- We will not send temporary labor workers – All of our technicians are our own employees and are trained to recognize the hazards affiliated with water damage remediation. They passed a medical pulmonary clearance by a doctor and a respirator fit test by a certified independent company. Many restoration companies will have a couple of crew leaders on staff and hire temporary employees to fill the ranks. These temp workers will not have proper safety training and are not restoration technicians. This can lead to a liability exposure to the home owner.